- This event has passed.
ARTS NIGHT (Cooking with Jim)
January 19 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30pm on day Third of the month, repeating until March 23, 2021
Join us for “Cooking with Jim”.
Sign up here to receive Zoom link if you aren’t already receiving it.
This month we’ll be cooking:
Skillet Chicken Bulgogi
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups Rice, if desired to serve with chicken
- Frozen Asian veggies, to serve as side or in chicken dish
- Measuring spoons
- 1/4 measuring cup
- Mixing spoon or whisk
- Mixing bowl
- Rice cooker or way to cook rice, if want to serve with rice
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.